Wednesday, September 10, 2014

6weeks

 This beautiful baby would have been 6weeks old, tomorrow, technically speaking...but 6 weeks ago today I went into labor with this precious baby girl. I felt her moving and kicking all day long. Its so hard to believe that when labor hit her little heart just couldn't take it and gave out sometime before we even knew she was gone.

My heart aches for her everyday. My arms long to hold her. My lips long to kiss her. My nose longs to smell her. My eyes long to see hear. My ears long to hear her. My fingers long to touch her. My breasts long to nurse her. My voice longs to speak to her.

Physically I have had a smooth recovery...my body is healing. I am thankful for a body that is able to heal. I just wish I could have healed her little body.


I know that one day the tears won't fall quite as often. One day I'll be able to stare at her photos and not cry. I'll remember the sweet kicks, and twists, of her in my womb and be able to smile. But today, 6weeks, into this grief I remember that horrible pain, the sounds of an ambulance, the voice of a doctor saying "she is gone."

How I long to have her back....

No comments:

Post a Comment