Saturday, November 1, 2014

It may be just a teddy bear but for me it's a small piece of her coming home.

Wow! I am just blown away by everyone that has chosen to give to the Molly Bears Rally. I seriously am super excited about the possibility of receiving my Molly Bear and 9 other families also receiving their Molly Bears by Christmas. I really, truly am. I know that to the outside world a 10lb 7oz teddy bear with a little caterpillar embroidered on it is nothing to get excited about, but to me it feels like I am so close to bringing a piece of my baby Katherine Joy home. My heart and arms are aching for her. I know a teddy bear isn't going to replace her. I probably won't, and I hope that I don't, become a crazy lady that pretends my teddy bear is my baby and takes it every where that she goes; but it is something tangible for me to feel and to hold when the ache is too great.

Thank you to everyone that has donated so far. We are so close to the 450 goal. I am super excited about bringing our Molly Bear and 9 others to their homes by Christmas. Any little bit will help us reach our goal, 5, 10, 15 even just sharing the status for others to think about and consider helps as well. You can click on the words Molly Bear Rally in the paragraph above...or click directly to this link. https://rally.org/covers/gmpGabIYFQ1

Any donations made through the link is completely safe and secure. Molly Bears receives the donations directly (meaning I don't get the money first and then send it to them it just goes straight to Molly Bears.) If 12 people donated just $10 and 1 person donated just 5 we would make our goal. Would you consider donating?

Thank you so much for helping bring a little joy to a grieving family this holiday season.

Update: Now we only need 4 people to donate just 10.00 each to make our goal. I can't wait till I get the email from Molly Bears saying that we get to have our Molly Bear home sooner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment