Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Just crap

Things have been very overwhelming lately. Daily household tasks ware on my soul and not being able to help my husband emotionally come back to a more stable place leaves me feeling helpless and vulnerable. There is after all only so much one person can do when they are grieving. I am not sure that I have even really had adequate time to grieve; I mean, what with life and everything still keeping on.

The siding on one side of our house is completely off and damage, our homeowners insurance would cover it but we also have a 2500 deductable, we still have one 3000 hospital bill left to pay, and as to this date we have already shelled out about 8000 in medical, and funeral expenses. On top of the housing crap, we had to replace our car battery; I also needed to have a biopsy done on my left toe.  The podiatrist had to remove part of my toe nail to get to the spot (and yes it is as painful as it sounds), and there is a chance that it very well could be cancerous. You know these things wouldn't be as big of a deal if we already weren't surrounded with the heaviness of loosing Katherine. .

I am desperately waiting for some mind blowing goodness to happen. I need some mind blowing goodness to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment